Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Equivalents To Mercilon

only plus outgoing President

term "bushizmy" / verbal gaffe by U.S. President / already become established not only in America but worldwide, even already made this collection, or issued in book form.

Foreign Policy

  • In my opinion, if the United States say they will be serious consequences, serious consequences if not, the resulting negative consequences.
  • Our enemies are resourceful and inventive, we - well. Never stop thinking up ways and means to harm our country and our people, we - well.
  • the question - can win the war on terrorism? The U.S. president said: Whether we can win. I do not think we can win.
  • We thought that we protected forever from trade policy and the terrorist attacks because oceans protected us.
  • I'm not an expert on it, thinking about what the nation of Iraq, because I live in America, where it is well, safely and peacefully.
  • I would not want to be a war president. Who the hell would want to be a war president? I - I do not want.
  • I have the honor to shake the hands of brave Iraqi citizen who Saddam Hussein cut off his hand.

Domestic Policy

  • Too many doctors leaving the business. Too many gynecologists are not able to deal with her favorite work of women across the country.
  • I decreased taxes for everyone. I am not reducing them. Congress of reducing them. I've asked them to reduce them.
  • The federal government relations with Indian breeds: pure sovereignty means that it is sovereign. I mean, you are, you have given sovereignty and you're so sovereign matter. And this means that relations between the federal government and breeds that are relations between two sovereign affairs.
  • And then you find yourself in the upper grades of secondary school and find that the illiteracy level of our children is amazing ..

Morality

  • Lord loves you, I love you. You can rely on us both, as a strong mission, which may hear people concerned about their future.
  • I believe that when you leave here, walk out, you say: What did he say?

About myself

  • Thank you for that, you remind me how important it is to be a good mother and also a great volunteer.
  • In conference with Argentine President Nestor Kirchner, when he learned that all members of the delegation, except one, when the military dictatorship sat in jail, G. Bush said: I also sat in jail, but of malice / Bush arrest when police drive a car drunk.
  • I am optimistic personality. I suppose if you wanted to find something pessimistic, you could find it, regardless of how hard you look for it. Not so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment