Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Mouth Or Burn With Daemon Tools

New Year 2011

and holidays are behind us. Week before Christmas we have done with Sasha in the Tatras romantic spa weekend. Received it as a birthday gift. Nasnezene was beautiful, well below zero. The Grand Hotel we had a sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and massage and Sasa. Perfect winter idyll.

Víkend v Tatrách pred vianocami 2010

Nina teen in school their first Christmas trees College (dzuk with the paper).

Vianoèná akadémia

just one week to the idyll turned into mud. How else, They're holidays. But you already. Science Christmas is not about that. Substantially as gifts, TV and grub. Especially, the last was nadostac.

Vianoce 2010 Vianoce 2010

I am pleased that this year, I sit through the holidays with a bunch of people who I've seen longer.

socially active after Christmas we went to rest on New Year's Eve at the cottage. Nasnezilo, the situation got tough, beautiful full 7 days. Akurat water again gave themselves known. That was boring, and even released a single system, ripped hose, iron pipe thread on the battery and the bathtub. Apparently stieklo some water from the boiler, which was not deleted, only turned against freezing. Since these disasters are repeated every year, we did it very ignored. New thread excised from the village water works, I bought a hose and battery Mino I swapped the old, I knew that I do not throw it. Waterworks I also explained how to completely delete the boiler, so perhaps it already happen again.

Tonovci not occur, so this time we shot ourselves champagne. But previously visited Minovci. The kids are vysalili. Nina Zoja tried to ski.

Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní
Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní

I will again try their cross country skis. Apart from the 5 minutes that I spent on them about 2 years ago, so it was my prime. Sasa has made me first footprint in the yard. Other days I was running through the bottom and from the village. Total could have been, to me it starts like this. Fortunately nobody nezvecnil.

At midnight fireworks, as did a neighbor to open the Olympics. We just prskavkovali.

Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní

the new year came back svokrovci with Steve and his girlfriend Martina. Were polyzovat with Sasha in Litmanova, praised the choice. Steve brought with Martina arrows and game activities. In the evening we played everything. Activities sure is aware of American movies, when a team to guess what their teammate foreign pantomime, draw, or description. It's super fun, I recommend to everyone! Although the balloon was released for a month.

Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní
Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní
Silvester v Plavèi, 7 dní

was rarely as well. So let us be equally well throughout the year 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment