Sunday, March 27, 2011

Confirmation Id Windows Xp Sp2 Manually



Welcome to my personal website. This blog I decided that I show how to set up my work. I will also publish their latest work and for people who are interested in the graphics world, so I can prepare them well for any professional articles or so. tutorials.

We are dedicated to making graphics for almost 3 years. I work in different graphical software, such as. 3Ds Max which is a comprehensive software for creating visualizations, animations and also works well in sculpovacom software Z-brush. As post-production tool using Adobe After Effects . The software I am delighted, thanks to its flexibility and interactivity with dalšímy Adobe products such as. Mocha for After Effects (track software), Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Soundbooth, Adobe Photoshop etc.


The character created in the application of Z-brush with using 3ds Max


I've already had several paid to projects which I could participate, together with good people and to learn something is. Also like to share your skills with people who want to learn something and create graphics. if you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me on my e-mails papekin@gmail.com .


visuals which I created a custom



Doing I like the graphics and also discover new things. In the future I have planned many projects that I would like to move to my professional portfolio. This blog will still try to add content to inactive it was not lost here dust.


0 comments:

Post a Comment