Friday, May 20, 2011

How Long To Recover From Burst Cyst

Again the Birds

I have already thought of this year we finally the fledging bypass the disaster. Unfortunately it did not. In autumn, we may be stopped, in fact holes in the roof, where nesting and so did the surrounding houses.

IMG_3707

swift actually arrived in early May and have no place to spend the night. Their activity, however, did not reduce. Nalietavaju and still looking for some spot. For us, on the top floor, remained up on the balcony taka joints. Always in her mouth, but some are shallow, because he do not nest in it. I stick them over time to cast out from there. Emergency newcomers spend the night there, they still afford it. Last but at midnight shouting too started doing that I ran to them and I vyduril 7 pieces.

IMG_3704

It would, however, does not, if the skunk were normal. But this year are particularly her raging. What they get up to, it is to attack the abo poldeco. Nalietavaju of the dozens, for we have become accustomed over the years. But they droves to impact on the windows at night. Man gets zradnika, when watching film and Zarzis sharp blow on the balcony windows. Stunning bird sits on the windowsill, lose some pots, oser wall and chair and finally, the motto on the floor and can not fly away. Usually the them I have to help my wife at the proper pistil. And it is happening daily x-times.

IMG_3705

This morning get up and open a window into the sunny day, the fresh air. Before I returned from the toilet, has been an intruder in the bedroom and osral nice white wall.

IMG_3701

They vlietnuti the bottom are always looking for escape. So chaotic vats fly-pass by, then quickly stop and the stress will be considered either on the floor or sill completely immobile. I vymaknem most are already in that state. Opening the windows and scaring them with all tack. It should be taken into their hands and launch out the window. Hm, I envy the neighbors to lower levels, there is no flight paths do not interfere. And I know that winds completely open window I can not. Blanket on the window and clear the air in August.

when I went to lunch, I left the window just to vent slot. After returning, everything was clear to me just what I went in the kitchen and the hallway I saw a bird shit. Oh, great, some asshole is crammed with well over spare and now need to find him. He sat in the nursery on the windowsill and he could still tag and Nini pillows, bed and shirt. Kill it!

IMG_3700 IMG_3699

comforts me just one thing. Mam Shalom theory that they are here only obsmietaju of inertia, young from last year. In the surrounding apartment buildings that were previously insulated, does not fly. In my opinion, this year he made este ramus, but the future already Daju room when there nevyvedu young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment