Friday, May 6, 2011

How To Masterbate Clitical

Kamenny Tetris

Altankova odyssey continues. S Martin found us two days to lay flagstones. No joke. It can play Tetris and find pieces that fit together, podsypat the gravel and made it plain. This combination is particularly demanding when it is realized that such sutras is not less than 10 kg. And when does not fit, so they should try a few, before it can be. Mat-in which a plane is another joy. On the first section we are able smaller hump, but further it was quite OK. Perfectly straight it will never be, the stones do not have equal size and each has a different thickness.

piplacka that this is demonstrated by our growth. For two days we managed to Take 3 / 4. The inauguration of unfinished but at least we naskladali rough draft, so it is "already" there just tenderize. Yesterday we went there early missionaries from the cold. At night it was below zero. Morning snowing, the sun showed up when we left home. My hands from freezing and drawn in fajne spuchli. But in the evening for football is quite successful, I probably scored the most goals and we won. Not that I wanted to extol, but for me it's such a rarity that I have to mention it:)

Altánok, dlažba Altánok, dlažba
Altánok, dlažba Altánok, dlažba
Altánok, dlažba Altánok, dlažba
Altánok, dlažba Altánok, dlažba

And now to comfort me and Towercom. Launched in Presov both terrestrial multiplexes, causing me to extend the range of 7 stations and during the championships and STV1 in HD. I just dopozeral Finland, Germany and is due to the difference in the picture. Well, I hope to have our Guild as well enjoy the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment