Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is Orajel Ok For Penis

Danovaci makes me to use Internet Explorer

nothing new under the sun, vid. eg. this discussion. Yesterday I lost sight of it but I killed a team with half an hour. I was given quarterly summary statement of the VAT. I filled out the lajstra danovackom Portali in your Firefox. Everything ran pretty. Pressing Send me uz smile froze. Saying, "Error connecting to the server and blah blah". Hm, my programmer logic zavelila:

  1. repeat action
  2. save data into the file, restart FF, retrieves the data and try again
  3. portal to delete cookies and try again

did not help anything. Finally, I tried it in IE, since it frustrate me something that I stvtrokom before the team also Saxony. And behold, it was. FMD almost hit me. I knew of the protected electronic signature (QES), it is only in IE. But I do not use. For those millions, What a scoop company portal, were not able to overcome their comfort and made it through ActiveX (technology from Microsoft, past and been dead in the 20th century). If at least those "experts" have given a large banner at the top of any page eTax portal:

ATTENTION, buddy, unnecessary TU Saxony, AJ you're doing Come IE ONLY! And you have FIREFOX.

would save people like me a little time and nerves. Since I have Win XP and IE, it was not a great problem. But if anyone has a Mac or Linux does not have IE, I am out of luck. You must dig up Windows and IE. The above discussion is long, has a lot of chauvinistic contributions. But the facts are these:

  1. Company, subject to certain (For this article unimportant) terms must submit a summary statement of VAT. This includes me.
  2. The summary VAT can not submit standard paper. Must be electronically portal eTax.
  3. if you buy ZEP, and enough electronic filing. In this case, the Ohana certificates. Although it weak arguments, OK, let it be IE. Ved if I do not IE, not using ZEP.
  4. ZEP If you do not, you must sign an agreement with danovakmi electronic delivery. Then also fill lajstra on the Web, but in 5 days you have to send the first page in the paper danovakom. This is my case. Here's hard to stand up arguments why it is only in IE. Challenged me as comfortable and bungling contractor.

conclusion is who does not want the fines from danovakov must have Windows + IE. Furthermore, who uses danovacky portal, so he knows that it is anything but intuitive. If so should look and operate any commercial portal and into the week goes bankrupt. But the web for our money can withstand everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment