Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nadine M'nemoi Facebook

Weekend exhumation in Swimmers

This weekend was an appropriate constellation of stars. His wife had three days training and I've had in our Nina. The flaps are located nearby, and came back to me to swimmers. A pocasicko was like from the catalog.

Friday were Feri, Ciky, shorts, David, Ivan and myself. I was glad that there was also blavaci, well we pokecali. While inside we vykurili nicely, but it was nice outside, so we made a bonfire and ugrilovali sausages and chickens. Somehow beer and plum brandy to warm up done relaxed evening.

On Saturday he left Feri develop their Kopytovskej estate in the valley. Spoken out beautiful morning sun to frustrate my plans for any robot. Akurat we cook goulash and we sat outside and tanning faces. Just as we finished eating goulash, Maja came after Cikyho with children. Stayed with us a bit and then were replaced with Ricim and Martin. New support came in handy, since I work here totally nezanevrel. First come in plain boxes in the kitchen corner. It should be only 4 screws into the wall and go. Happened but from the "A is" the flaps are sitting at the table from me well entertained. Despite the unexpected complications that we have successfully done. That was the Ivan think zdekoval drichmat the couch mrmlajuc something about the painful hand and sleep deficit, as he can not work. Thus, knowing about the world around us have maintained the "help" until the evening. Fortunately others understand that there is gulasik Zadar.

Last year we with Martin worked spratali break up the concrete from the site . Enough center stack finished in zemlanke and buried there should remain forever. It but I did not know, mikrojarok what flows just below the land, it started badly undermine. Unpaved shores slowly forfeited and so I have to reinforce them. Concretes are at it as ideal. I participated in exhumations parobkov a team that was much to do. I pulled it all set up on shore. Have just pozhadzujem in trench when it's less water. I've had as leaders of mansaftom literally a good perspective. Folia children's lodge on the roof was on franforce and I had it chipped cardboard.

Víkend v Plavèi Víkend v Plavèi
Víkend v Plavèi Víkend v Plavèi
Víkend v Plavèi Víkend v Plavèi

Without fuel it carried.

Víkend v Plavèi Víkend v Plavèi

boys turned out fine, for what I am really grateful to them. Trunks had to go home. Others may reward you zastrielat of airguns. David ointment as old sniper.

Víkend v Plavèi Víkend v Plavèi

evening was again a barbecue at bonfire, this time legs.

Víkend v Plavèi Víkend v Plavèi

Sunday peace was really relaxed, well we zastrielali. We arrived goulash, popratali and track. Fajny weekend it truly was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment