Friday, April 22, 2011

2000 Collection Ring Scott Kay

dark times for earthworms

I'm going to do a cottage garden gazebo with fireplace. I started pretty zgruntu. There will be flagging, so I need to dig foundations for sub-base. A lamb or It goes without having recourse will be, it will not work without electricity. On Monday, we thus accrued with Martin and dug a groove for the cable. It is about 15 m from the house, most softened Martin. Me at work managed to break the verve ryl. Neighbor next door is an electrician, I changed the cabinets and stretched cable.

Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.

With Martin, we played well for the paramedics. Dig in, we ascertained which way to know exactly sewage, so I missed it in the concrete pillars. We took a thin iron rod and tingling in the ground we have found successful. Rura is a little tighter than I expected, but will be data.

I I have since been odkopavat overgrown layer from the next terrace. On the second day I already was going by myself. 3.4 cubic clay da tintitku such as I properly take and I spent the night and I also MAKAL on Wednesday. Creasing alone was not difficult, but everyone I had to shovel dirt in wheelbarrows, and then I crush a team peppered inequalities in land and udupaval it. And it occupied the time and it was a chore. Overall, I induces 81 wheelbarrows.

earthworms could not manage to wonder why they are suddenly in three pieces. But in their nervous system LIMIT HOLD'EM them about this very mind. Evolution is perfectly resolved, taka nervovka into clay fit perfectly. I would take it during digging. As I say we Easterners: "No brain, no pain." Another genocide waiting to cervical rozvozenej dirt, where for them zgustli cviriky. And those, in turn, enjoyed cats hidden in the grass is still too low. And I zRAL parks. Well, looks like the following food chain.

Everything I managed, I like. After the holidays are cemented to the foot columns, sprinkle with blacktop and set the sutra on the pavement. Inscription.

Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.
Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.
Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.
Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.
Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.
Altánok, kopanie základov. Altánok, kopanie základov.

0 comments:

Post a Comment