Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fresh Blood After Menstrual Cycle

Midsummer Night's Dream and bloom iron

vos lazy as I, long ago I did not show anything. Life passes by in a cool and nothing special happens. Last time I svokrovci bought their ticket to the theater to Midsummer Night's Dream.

image

I truly recommend. Witty and modern, very well I have fun. How else - in baby podprdach and doors in shorts, the other has, however, and so netankovalo.

seemed warm and Sasa began vesa underwear on the balcony. She pulled out after the winter of columns in the box and all had completely corroded metal parts. It's strange, but somehow we did not handle it very. After some time I was in the box something I sought. I have to say it's the top cabinet in the kitchen, which opens up few times a year. Have I set it to close when I noticed that all the screws in it are not corroded. It struck me, prizrel better and I saw I, of the iron hinges completely bloomed from corrosion. Take something So I have not seen yet.

Vyprchana HCL

The cause, I discovered immediately. The box was stored forgotten hydrochloric acid. HCL-ka was in plastic bottles and glass in the glass. Plastic bottle eroded over time, acid natiekla into the cup and slowly evaporated. And what lard, it skorodovalo. Let me be when I was lazy to decant this shit into a glass bottle.

Last week celebrated father, 60-TKU. One of the gifts was telkac Samsung LCD. Just like my only newer model. My USB can only photos and music, video and fathers. It inspired me and I found the web a lot of hacks and applications. I just gave you hack the firmware. Samsung TV is actually plain large-screen computer with a Linux-om inside. Hence, when a person drinks to TV, works under normal Linux and can do almost what he pleases.

hacking firmware was Calvary. It can download an original FW and then small programs, which it is hacked. He plays around a bit small programs under Windows and therefore it must do under Linux. My servers run Linux, so I tried it there. Some libraries but there were old, so it neislo. 3 hours I was connected to then try to free some Linux machines that I always found that it was not caused because of a banality. So I got mad and I have installed in Virtual PC for yourself Linux (Ubuntu). It took an hour and then hacking took place just fine. Few minutes after, I am stupid, and found a hacnuty FW on the Web. No. Whatever. I tricked him and my TV can play videos in full HD. Even send the 5.1 audio to your AV receiver via optical cable.

From China I have today ordered a 3 euro (postage Zadar) cables with which it injects into the PC and the TV there and run other applications: recording program, play Quake and other manufacturing snacks. Long live Linux! This was years after my experiences with Linux intensively. Anyway, you know in your Android phone is also a stripped-down Linux?

0 comments:

Post a Comment