Sunday, April 10, 2011

Demonstration Of How To Masterbate

Stratovarius and Helloween in Presov

Huraa! After the cancellation of the concert in January this yesterday finally worked. Related tipky I easily identified already at our stop. Thirties and forties with velavyznamnymi views got into the 38-s. Polka of them had a T-shirt Halloween este par from Central and experts also vybiglovalo denim jacket. I was with Ricim above us sat with a bunch of Tono. Finally, there was also enough Omladina.

image

To blysli organizers and this time, so people began to deteriorate day for only 7 minutes early. Therefore, I am in the hall before he could twice April weather gets wet. The whole concert then also slightly delayed. But it was the only such small things.

Ludi launched local Coolaction . They were pretty good, I have to ask them something napocuvat.

Stratovarius after eight starts running and started pretty fast. Flaps excellent interacted with the audience, also in Slovak is learned - she corresponds vetcher, rook and up (what few people captured and understood) "after you peechee. We waited all known pips. The crowd slowly and surely return to the boil and when launched Hunting High and Low , sang the whole hall. This certainly was the final Forever .

Helloween had accrued prior to the tenth and mastili as devils. Started pekotou Are you metal? from the new album, which I bought and there also is an excellent and Halloween and all tough. For this album yet played this some pips, I had to napocuvane, so I could scream in chorus. Now the second one was my favorite Eagle fly free, but I had a feeling that has not been well Deris rozospievany. But other songs already softened perfectly. What can I say? Pub to hear our anthem jukeboxovu Keeper of the Seven Keys was live experience. When I want out audience was ecstatic and I am in the vyzgrevil vocal cords.

perfect concert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment